Latest Posts New Threads

Gemma
Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member Staff member

No way. Burglar’s paradise for hackers by the looks of that video.

I0ThousandFists
Staff member

I0ThousandFists

Would you let Amazon in your home and car? :unsure:
Certainly.

I haven't locked my doors at home in 30+ years.... I don't think I even know where my front door key is.

As for my car, sure, it's always unlocked, and the keys are in the console at all times.