Amazon Key

No way. Burglar’s paradise for hackers by the looks of that video.

I0ThousandFists

I0ThousandFists

Would you let Amazon in your home and car? :unsure:
Certainly.

I haven't locked my doors at home in 30+ years.... I don't think I even know where my front door key is.

As for my car, sure, it's always unlocked, and the keys are in the console at all times.