Added Bookmarks

I've added a Bookmarks feature.

It allows members to bookmark any threads, posts, or any other content on your forum as bookmarks. This even allows members to make notes on different bookmarks which can then be shown on your member profiles.

Anywhere you see the "bookmark" symbol you can save the item to your bookmark list then choose whether it is publicly available or private and you can also sticky bookmarks to your list to prioritise them.

When in a thread you have the option to either

Bookmark the entire thread by clicking on the symbol in the FIRST POST

Thread.png

Or by clicking on the symbol next to individual posts will bookmark just that post

Post.png

You can bookmark any media content too by clicking on the bookmark symbol in the media description

MediaContent.png

You can also bookmark an entire forum by clicking on the symbol in the thread listing index

Forum.png

You can access your bookmarks from your account menu or navigation bar (this dropdown menu displays the latest 5 bookmarks)

AccountMenu.png NavBar.png

Or by visiting your profile page and clicking on the bookmark tab

ProfileTab.png

And on the forum index, thread listings and thread post you will see a bookmark widget which shows your last 5 bookmarks.

    Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
    Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
    Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
    Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
    I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
    I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
  • Gemma
    Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
    Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
    Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
    Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
    DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
    Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?