Talk Music ABBA Announce New Material (1 Viewer)

  • Created By Thread starter Gemma
  • ( Start date , 1 Replies)

  • Tags abba

Abba has announced that they have written and recorded their first new songs since they split in 1983.

“The decision to go ahead with the exciting Abba avatar tour project had an unexpected consequence. We all felt that, after some 35 years, it could be fun to join forces again and go into the recording studio. So we did. And it was like time had stood still and we had only been away on a short holiday. An extremely joyful experience!”