Fantasy A Discovery of Witches

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: A Discovery of Witches

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-09-14

Creator: Kate Brooke

Cast: Edward Bluemel, Malin Buska, Chloé Dumas, Matthew Goode, Aiysha Hart, Owen Teale, Teresa Palmer, Louise Brealey, Alex Kingston, Valarie Pettiford

Overview: Diana Bishop, historian and witch, accesses Ashmole 782 and knows she must solve its mysteries. She is offered help by the enigmatic Matthew Clairmont, but he's a vampire and witches should never trust vampires.

I'm on episode 5. A little bit "Twilighty" but otherwise good up to this point. Interested to see where it goes.