22 July (2018)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: 22 July (2018)

Tagline: The true story of a day that started like any other

Genre: Drama, History

Director: Paul Greengrass

Cast: Anders Danielsen Lie, Ola G. Furuseth, Jon Øigarden, Anneke von der Lippe, Trygve Svindland, Trim Balaj, Pål Espen Kilstad, Håkon Smeby, Endre Hellestveit, Øystein Martinsen, Lars Arentz-Hansen, Jonas Strand Gravli

Release: 2018-10-10

Runtime: 143

Plot: In Norway on 22 July 2011, right-wing terrorist Anders Behring Breivik murdered 77 young people attending a Labour Party Youth Camp on Utöya Island outside of Oslo. This three-part story will focus on the survivors of the attacks, the political leadership of Norway, and the lawyers involved.

Looks like a tough watch but I suppose it should be.

Lagan

Lagan

Ominous trailer and probably up to Greengrass's standards a la United 93. Will be difficult viewing, no doubt.

    Goal of the season already!?
    Pocket Casts and Player FM
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    In the Championship, Huddersfield Town have sacked boss Jan Siewert, who led the Terriers to just one win in his seven months in charge...
  • Birdman
    Birdman replied to the thread Talk Football - General Football Chat.
    Incredible goal! Not just the finish but the 1-2 on the wing and the cross in. Aduriz had only been on the pitch for 60 seconds. He's...
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    It does look stunning in fairness, and I find it looks even better when you play it as videos don't do it justice. I really want this to...