2019-20 UEFA Champions League (1 Viewer)

Second Qualifying Round 1st Legs
Tuesday July 23rd

Viktoria Plzeň (CZE) V Olympiacos (GRE)
Saburtalo (GEO) V GNK Dinamo (CRO)
PSV Eindhoven (NED) V Basel (SUI)
The New Saints (WAL) V København (DEN)
Sutjeska (MNE) V APOEL (CYP)

Wednesday July 24th
CFR Cluj (ROU) V Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR)
BATE Borisov (BLR) V Rosenborg (NOR)
Ferencváros (HUN) V Valletta (MLT)
Dundalk (IRL) V Qarabağ (AZE)
Celtic (SCO) V Nõmme Kalju (EST)
Crvena zvezda (SRB) V HJK Helsinki (FIN)
Maribor (SVN) V AIK (SWE)

Third Qualifying Round Draw
Champions Path

Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR)/CFR Cluj (ROU) V Celtic (SCO)/Nõmme Kalju (EST)
APOEL (CYP)/Sutjeska (MNE) V Qarabağ (AZE)/Dundalk (IRL)
PAOK (GRE) V Ajax (NED)
GNK Dinamo (CRO)/Saburtalo (GEO) V Valletta (MLT)/Ferencváros (HUN)
Crvena zvezda (SRB)/HJK Helsinki (FIN) V København (DEN)/The New Saints (WAL)
Maribor (SVN)/AIK (SWE) V BATE Borisov (BLR)/Rosenborg (NOR)

League Path
İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR) V Olympiacos (GRE)/Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)
Krasnodar (RUS) V Porto (POR)
Club Brugge (BEL) V Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
Basel (SUI)/PSV Eindhoven (NED) V LASK (AUT)

Biscuit

Biscuit

Celtic crash out to CFR Cluj in the third qualifying round. Losing 4-3 on the night and 5-4 on aggregate. Shocking result after doing such a good job away from home.

Pity Celtic are gone as I'd be more interested in seeing them in the competition. Not too surprised by the outcome as I'm not a fan of Lennon.

Celtic crash out to CFR Cluj in the third qualifying round. Losing 4-3 on the night and 5-4 on aggregate. Shocking result after doing such a good job away from home.
Pity Celtic are gone as I'd be more interested in seeing them in the competition. Not too surprised by the outcome as I'm not a fan of Lennon.
Terrible result, the SPL has gone down so much in quality. Celtic are English Championship level. It is even worse after them.

the SPL has gone down so much in quality. Celtic are English Championship level. It is even worse after them.
This is so true, and maybe even mid to lower championship level. They don't have the quality, and they can't afford it. I think they've only made the group stage twice in the last 6-7 years, and they were embarrassed in the group stage. The overall poor quality of the Scottish league doesn't help.

Europe is everything for Celtic. If they get knocked out of the Europa play off it would be a disaster

    Bandit replied to the thread Wild Rose (2019).
    Performances in this are pretty fantastic, great film
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread Need for Speed: Heat.
    Gameplay trailer actually looks really good.
  • Bandit
    Drive into your first adrenaline-fueled look at gameplay for Need for Speed™ Heat, a vibrant street-racer where daytime is a bright...
    Need for Speed™ Heat Official Gameplay Trailer
  • Bandit
    Bandit replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Wolves still not at their best this season, but a decent point against a much improved Man United side. I really do fancy Wolves to...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Codemasters reveals new Grid game.
    This brief Gamescom trailer doesn’t show a lot, but it makes do with the short time it has to show snippets of the various circuits...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    What a goal by Neves. Fully deserved too, Wolves have been on top in the second half.
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Google Stadia.
    With Stadia's non-specific November launch window steadily approaching, Google has unveiled a fresh batch of games coming to its...
  • David76
    David76 replied to the thread Gears of War 5.
    During Gamescom's Opening Night Live a brand new story mode trailer for Gears 5 which focuses on protagonist Kait to see what her...
  • David76
    David76 added the media item Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed to Video Games.
    From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With...
    Gears 5 Story Trailer - Kait Unleashed
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread General Metro Exodus.
    Metro Exodus “Expansion I: The Two Colonels” will launch on August 19, publisher Deep Silver and developer 4A Games announced during the...