top 5

  1. Rebel

    Top 5 Authors

    I no particular order mine are: Lee Child Ian Rankin Val McDermid David Baldacci Peter James I mainly read crime novels.
  2. Jess

    Top 5 Your Top 5 Netflix Shows

    What is your current top 5 shows on Netflix? Mine would be Stranger Things Daredevil Narcos The Crown GLOW
  3. Major Tom

    Top 5 Game of Thrones Characters

    Again, in no particular order.... 1. The Hound 2. Daenerys Targaryen 3. Tyrion Lannister 4. Jaime Lannister 5. Margaery Tyrell
  4. Major Tom

    Top 5 Albums You'd Take To Your Grave

    Mine in no particular order 1 - Hell Freezes Over - The Eagles 2 - Ten - Pearl Jam 3 - The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses 4 - Pulse - Pink Floyd 5 - Hysteria - Def Leppard