ps4

  1. Gemma

    PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update Out Now

    Sony pushed out PS4 firmware 6.00 today, but don’t expect new features to be included. Those firing up their PlayStation 4 today will notice a firmware update ready to be installed. PS4 firmware 6.00 is around 447.MB and doesn’t include any new features. Much like firmware 5.56, 6.00 only...
  2. Major Tom

    Playstation Plus/Store Deals

    Mad Max and Trackmania Turbo are the PlaystationPlus Games for April. As usual, there’ll be two additional titles apiece for both PS3 and PS Vita. If we do the sums, the final line-up works out like this: Mad Max (PS4) Trackmania Turbo (PS4) In Space We Brawl (PS3) Toy Home (PS3) 99 VIDAS (PS...