playstation 4

  1. Major Tom

    Playstation/Sony PS4 Users Warned To Set Messages To Private After Exploit Discovered

    PlayStation 4 users are being warned to set their messages to private due to an exploit making the rounds. PS4 users are warning others that a private message being sent contains characters, that when viewed, force players to factory reset their consoles in order to get it working again. And...
  2. Gemma

    Playstation/Sony PS4 Firmware 6.00 Update Out Now

    Sony pushed out PS4 firmware 6.00 today, but don’t expect new features to be included. Those firing up their PlayStation 4 today will notice a firmware update ready to be installed. PS4 firmware 6.00 is around 447.MB and doesn’t include any new features. Much like firmware 5.56, 6.00 only...
  3. Major Tom

    Playstation/Sony PlayStation 4 Nearing End of Life Cycle

    The PS4 is nearing the the end of its life cycle, according to PlayStation boss John Kodera. John Kodera, CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment, told investors at the company’s Investor Relations Day 2018, held in Tokyo, that this is the phase where PS4 console sales would take a hit. However...
  4. Dylan

    Game Listing God of War

    Overview In 2005, God of War was one the coolest things I ever played. The PlayStation 2 action game was fast-paced, brutal, and edgy. But after several sequels and prequels, both its formula and attitude felt stale. I began rolling my eyes whenever Kratos yelled or ripped the head off some...
  5. Major Tom

    Playstation/Sony Playstation Plus/Store Deals

    Mad Max and Trackmania Turbo are the PlaystationPlus Games for April. As usual, there’ll be two additional titles apiece for both PS3 and PS Vita. If we do the sums, the final line-up works out like this: Mad Max (PS4) Trackmania Turbo (PS4) In Space We Brawl (PS3) Toy Home (PS3) 99 VIDAS (PS...