playstation 4

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation
  1. Major Tom

    Playstation PlayStation 4 Nearing End of Life Cycle

    The PS4 is nearing the the end of its life cycle, according to PlayStation boss John Kodera. John Kodera, CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment, told investors at the company’s Investor Relations Day 2018, held in Tokyo, that this is the phase where PS4 console sales would take a hit. However...
  2. Dylan

    Game Listing God of War

    Overview In 2005, God of War was one the coolest things I ever played. The PlayStation 2 action game was fast-paced, brutal, and edgy. But after several sequels and prequels, both its formula and attitude felt stale. I began rolling my eyes whenever Kratos yelled or ripped the head off some...
  3. Major Tom

    Playstation Playstation Plus/Store Deals

    Mad Max and Trackmania Turbo are the PlaystationPlus Games for April. As usual, there’ll be two additional titles apiece for both PS3 and PS Vita. If we do the sums, the final line-up works out like this: Mad Max (PS4) Trackmania Turbo (PS4) In Space We Brawl (PS3) Toy Home (PS3) 99 VIDAS (PS...