far cry 5

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation
  1. Gemma

    Game Listing Far Cry 5

    The game is set in the fictional Hope County, Montana, where a preacher named Joseph Seed has risen to prominence. Seed believes that he has been chosen to protect the people of Hope County from an "inevitable collapse" and has established a congregation called Eden's Gate. Ostensibly, this is...
  2. SteveO

    General Far Cry 5 (Ubisoft)

    Far Cry 5 isn't clicking with me at all. I don't what it is. Am I burned out with these types of games (I've finished them all except Far Cry Primal), or I am just getting intolerant and lazy in my old age? I loved silently taking down outposts in Far Cry 3 (less so 4), but here I'm just...
Top Bottom