e3 2018

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation
  1. Sea of Solitude: Official Teaser Trailer | EA Play 2018

    Sea of Solitude: Official Teaser Trailer | EA Play 2018

    When humans get too lonely, they turn into monsters. That’s what happened to Kay. But she’s not alone – this ocean is full of creatures just like her.
  2. FIFA 19 | Official Reveal Trailer with UEFA Champions League

    FIFA 19 | Official Reveal Trailer with UEFA Champions League

    EA SPORTS™ FIFA 19 officially launches worldwide September 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC.
  3. Unravel 2 Full Reveal | EA Play E3 2018

    Unravel 2 Full Reveal | EA Play E3 2018

    Watch the full presentation of Unravel 2 at the EA Play E3 2018 press conference
  4. Major Tom

    Gaming Chit Chat E3 2018 - Rumours, News and Discussion

    E3 2018 is just around the corner, so here’s everything you need to know about video games’ biggest event of the year. For the second year in a row, E3 is open to the public as well as press, but we’ll be there, in amongst it all, to bring you the biggest and best stories from the show floor...