call of duty ww2

Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.
Join The Conversation
  1. Official Call of Duty®: WWII - United Front DLC 3 Trailer

    Official Call of Duty®: WWII - United Front DLC 3 Trailer

    The Allies retaliate in DLC Pack 3 for Call of Duty®: WWII – United Front. Experience the dramatic drive toward Berlin across three new Multiplayer maps: Sta...
  2. Official Call of Duty®: WWII – Divisions Overhaul Preview

    Official Call of Duty®: WWII – Divisions Overhaul Preview

    Changes are coming to Call of Duty®: WWII. After listening to community feedback, the team at Sledgehammer Games is rolling out a revamped approach to the Di...
  3. Major Tom

    General Call of Duty: WW2

    A week after the DLC was announced, we've now got a trailer go accompany it. The War Machine will be COD WW2’s second DLC pack when it launches next Tuesday and is set to include three MP maps, one new war experience which includes dog fighting for the first time and finally, a new Zombies map...