- 170g/ 6oz self- raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 170g/ 6oz caster sugar
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 230ml/ 8fl oz sweetened soya milk (we use Alpro soya)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/ 350F/ Gas 4.
- Grease and flour a 20cm/ 8in square cake tin with some of the sunflower oil.
- In a bowl sift together the flour, salt, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Add the oil, soya milk and vanilla extract and mix carefully together until completely mixed.
- Pour into the tin, and bake for about 25 minutes until the brownies spring back when gently pressed.
- Leave to cool for five minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.