- 300g fresh egg penne
- 500g tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 3 x 120g tins tuna steak in springwater, drained and flaked
- 325g tin sweetcorn in water, drained
- 390g carton Italian chopped tomatoes
- 14g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, washed and chopped
- 100g mature cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes. Drain. Tip the cooked pasta back into the pan and stir through the pasta sauce, tuna, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes and half the parsley.
- Tip the mixture into a 1½-litre baking dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling. Garnish with the remaining parsley just before serving.