For the sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1.5 cm piece of ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 140g Tofoo Tofu (or similar)
- 3 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 spring onions sliced into small bits including the greens
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into square pieces
- 50g kale, remove the harder stems and chop finely
- Rice noodles
- In a small bowl whisk together the sesame oil, soy, garlic and ginger. Whisk in the cornflour and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok on high. Add the chilli and spring onion, cook for a minute, then add the broccoli, pepper and kale. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
- Squeeze as much moisture out of the tofu as possible, and cut into cubes. Coat the tofu in the cornflour and fry it in a little vegetable oil until golden and crispy.
- Give the sauce a final whisk, add it to the vegetables. Stir well and add the cooked pieces of tofu. Continue to cook for around 8-10 minutes.
- Cook the noodles to the packet instructions - and Enjoy!