15 mins
Cooking Time
35 mins
Calories Per Serving
300
Category
Baking

Ingredients

For anybody who doesn't know, blondies are just a white chocolate version of brownies, they're much lighter to each and not as filling. I like to put a bit of a twist to mine and add some pecans and raspberries. It's a combination that I think works really well, and they never last too long. It's a pretty simple recipe too.

150g White Chocolate
125g Unsalted Butter
150g Caster Sugar
2 eggs
1.5 tsps Vanilla Essence
200g Plain Flour
A Pinch of Salt
120g Shelled Pecan nuts
Raspberries (enough to cover the top)

oyyGV4Il.jpg

Method

  1. Preheat the oven to 170°C
  2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot of simmering water
  3. Remove from the heat and add the sugar. Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated
  4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract. (Make sure you stir briskly, so the eggs don’t scramble!)
  5. Sift in the flour and mix.
  6. Add the salt and pecan nuts and mix until evenly dispersed.
  7. Pour the mixture into a baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper.
  8. Scatter the raspberries over the top of the batter. (It’s doesn’t really matter too much how much you use, I usually just judge by eye how much I think is enough)
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.

Baking information

Added by
Bree
Last update