- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 250g cod fillets
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 peppers, mixed colours, sliced thinly
- 150g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 packet of couscous, grains or quinoa
- Serve with some fresh basil
- Mix the yoghurt and harissa paste together. Add the fish to the mixture and make sure each piece is fully coated. Leave in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. In a large roasting dish, toss the peppers, onions and tomatoes in the garlic, oil and bay leaves. Roast for about 15mins – or until the peppers are soft.
- Nestle the fish into the roasting vegetables and cook for a further 15 minutes. Add a bit more of the yoghurt and harissa marinade to the fish if you like extra heat.
- Prepare the couscous, grains or quinoa according to the packet instructions and serve with the fish and vegetables. Garnish with the basil leaves.