- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lemons, zested
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme or chilli flakes
- 1 x broccoli head, broken into florets, stalk cut into thin batons
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 25g (1oz) flaked almonds, toasted
- 50g (2oz) raisins
- 1 x 250g tub courgette spaghetti
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- To make the salad, cook the broccoli and garlic in a pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes, until the broccoli is al dente. Drain and cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sandwich each chicken breast between 2 sheets of clingfilm on a chopping board. Using a rolling pin, bash until flattened to about 1/2cm (1/4in) thick. Rub with the olive oil, sprinkle with the lemon zest and thyme or chilli. Season well.
- To make the dressing, whisk the lemon juice, oil and sugar in a bowl with some seasoning.
- Put the broccoli, garlic, almonds, raisins and courgette in a bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat; set aside until needed.
- Heat a griddle pan on the hob. Add the chicken and griddle for 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through with no pink meat showing. Serve the chicken with the courgetti.