- 460g chicken breast fillet portions, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp hot curry powder
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 15g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 335g cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 white pittas
- 120g bistro salad, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken pieces with the curry powder, apricot jam, lime zest and juice and coriander. Thread the chicken on to skewers, alternating with the cherry tomatoes and chunks of pepper.
- Brush a griddle pan with the oil and place over a medium heat. When hot, add the skewers and cook for 10 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes, until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the pitta breads to the griddle pan and toast for 2 minutes on each side. Serve with the kebabs and bistro salad.