- 160g mini chicken breast fillets
- 65g chinese egg noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 4 spring onions
- 1/2 courgette, medium sized, cut into batons
- 50g mangetout, cut in half lengthwise.
- 8 baby corn
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cm fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and diced
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- Place the chicken, cornstarch, rice wine, soy sauce, cumin, chilli, ginger, and garlic into a bowl, mix, and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a large saucepan or wok and heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and stir-fry over a high heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour the remainder of the marinade over the chicken, add the vegetables. Stir-fry for another minute. Pour over 2 tablespoons of water and allow the vegetables to steam.
- Add the noodles, stir and cook until they are hot and coated with the sauce. Add the dark soy sauce and sesame oil, stir through and cook for another 30 seconds.
Serve immediately with extra soy sauce, chilli, and spring onions to garnish.