- 600g cauliflower
- 3 tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 100g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 tsp five-spice
- 100g petit pois, defrosted
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Chop the cauliflower into quarters. In a food processor, blitz the cauliflower until the consistency appears similar to rice and set aside.
- In a small pan, dry-fry the cashews for 1 minute until toasted. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat the sesame oil until hot, then fry the pepper and baby corn for 2 minutes until softened and slightly charred. Add the five-spice and fry for 1 minute before adding the cauliflower. Cook for 5 minutes until just tender. Add the petit pois, cashews, spring onions, coriander and soy sauce, toss together and serve.