    SteveO replied to the thread Wonder Woman 1984 (2019).
    Its weird alright. Especially since he hasn't aged in the 40 years he's been away.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread 2019-20 UEFA Champions League.
    Their destiny was in their own hands. They blew it more than once. Beating Valencia was doable and they choked. It was a tough group...
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread Wonder Woman 1984 (2019).
    Looks good, I really liked the first one but bringing back Chris Pine seems a weird step to take. I assume they didn't realise how...
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread Football Manager 2020.
    Started off ridiculously well in my 3rd season in the with Bristol City, first in the Premier League. Got 20 points from the opening 10...
  • Geezer
    Geezer reacted to Gromit's post in the thread Football Manager 2020 with Like Like.
    This drives me absolutely mental. There is a new patch out this week, hopefully it addresses this.

POLLING BOOTH (1 Viewer)

Have your say by voting in our forum polls

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Users: 0, Guests: 1)