TV Show Thread Filter

Latest Community Activity

  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    Disgraceful performance from the officials hand the Packers a win 23-22 over Detroit. The NFL should be known as flagball. A cod of a game
  • Geezer
    Geezer replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    I really enjoyed it, spent a lot of time doing the "what do we know him/her from" thing though! You should see him dressed as a smurf...
  • Geezer
    Geezer reacted to David76's post in the thread Game Listing No Man's Sky with Like Like.
    I kept going and only thing I noticed was some significant quality of life improvements.
  • Major Tom
    Major Tom replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Good start. Really enjoyed that!
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread What Games Are You Currently Playing?.
    Playing Hellblade Senua, very creepy
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Batwoman.
    That reveal should have been a midseason cliffhanger not the end of the first episode
  • Boozy
    Boozy replied to the thread Dublin Murders.
    Seeing Lord Varys (Conleth Hill) with hair and a tie and swearing is surreal.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    I think we've all be doubtful about the 49ers but they look the real deal. They went into the NFC Champions home and bullied them...
  • Gemma
    Gemma replied to the thread World on Fire.
    Has anyone been watching this? The scale of the show is pretty impressive, the fall of Warsaw was very well done. Some plots are better...
  • Gemma
    Gemma posted the thread World on Fire in ON THE BOX.
    Title: World on Fire Genre: Drama Creator: Peter Bowker Cast: Helen Hunt, Lesley Manville, Jonah Hauer-King, Julia Brown, Zofia...
    • 3Fr9SXZD69LeD1CFeSM2p9HFr82.jpg

ON THE BOX (2 Viewers)

All your favourite TV shows from terrestrial TV, satellite/cable and streaming services.

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Dublin Murders
    Genre: Drama, Crime
    Creator: Sarah Phelps
    First aired: 2019-10-14
    • 5
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Batwoman
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Creator: Greg Berlanti
    First aired: 2019-10-06
    • 2
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: World on Fire
    Genre: Drama
    Creator: Peter Bowker
    First aired: 2019-09-29
    • 1
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The War of the Worlds
    Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama
    First aired: 2019-10-06
    • 1
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The Boys
    Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure
    Creator: Evan Goldberg
    First aired: 2019-07-26
    • 5
  • 1
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Top Boy
    Genre: Drama, Crime
    Creator: Ronan Bennett
    First aired: 2019-09-13
    • 1
  • 2
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: Vikings
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama
    Creator: Michael Hirst
    First aired: 2013-03-03
    • 2
  • 70
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: The Walking Dead
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Creator: Frank Darabont
    First aired: 2010-10-31
    6 7 8
    • 70
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Goliath
    Genre: Crime, Drama
    Creator: Jonathan Shapiro, David E. Kelley
    First aired: 2016-10-14
    • 5
  • 12
    • 0.00 star(s)