ON THE BOX

All your favourite TV shows from terrestrial TV, satellite/cable and streaming services.
  • 16
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: Chernobyl
    Genre: Drama, Documentary
    Creator: Craig Mazin
    • 16
  • 110
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Game of Thrones
    Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure
    Creator: David Benioff, D. B. Weiss
    First aired: 2011-04-17
    10 11 12
    • 110
    Connie
    Connie
  • 33
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Westworld
    Genre: Western, Science Fiction
    Creator: Lisa Joy, Jonathan Nolan
    First aired: 2016-10-02
    2 3 4
    • 33
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Batwoman
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Creator: Greg Berlanti
    • 1
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: His Dark Materials
    Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    First aired: 2019-12-31
    • 2
  • 6
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Black Mirror
    Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Creator: Charlie Brooker
    First aired: 2011-12-04
    • 6
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Watchmen
    Genre: Crime, Drama
    Creator: Damon Lindelof
    • 2
  • 9
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: Line of Duty
    Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
    Creator: Jed Mercurio
    First aired: 2012-06-26
    • 9
    Some Random Guy
    Some Random Guy
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Designated Survivor
    Genre: Drama, War & Politics
    Creator: David Guggenheim
    First aired: 2016-09-21
    • 5
    Connie
    Connie
  • 13
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure
    Creator: Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen
    • 13
  • TV show information provided by The Movie Database

    TV Show Thread Filter

      Major Tom reacted to Malcolm's post in the thread Hello there! I'm Malcolm with Like Like.
      Hello ForumBanter, My name is Malcolm! Not really good at writing introductions but here goes nothing.. I'm from the great white north...
      Barca have to free up wages as much as anything - 66% of turnover which is very high for such a big club
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
      Feel like a lifetime since I read it but remember it as a tremendous and deeply disturbing book. Might be time to reread it.
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread Ad Astra (2019).
      I'm looking forward to seeing what James Gray does with a sci-fi canvas.
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom reacted to Best's post in the thread Ad Astra (2019) with Like Like.
      I just heard about this today. Brad Pitt stars as an astronaut who "travels to the outer edges of the solar system to find his...
    • Gemma
      Gemma reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Interesting Photographs with Like Like.
      Meet Bruce Stunning photograph, apparently the bloke who took didn't think it was that great then it went viral Photographer...
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass for PC.
      Focus Home Interactive is one of several companies planning to release games through Xbox Game Pass for PC. Microsoft announced Xbox...
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread UEFA League of Nations.
      Portugal beat Switzerland 3-1. Cristiano Ronaldo scoring a hattrick. Think it's good for the Nations League that Portugal advanced...
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread General Battlefield 5 News and Discussion.
      DICE is bring four new maps to Battlefield 5 with Chapter 4: Defying the Odds starting June 27. The new content for Battlefield 5 will...
      Coutinho to Spurs is the latest now because of his previous relationship with Pochettino. Eriksen to Spain then?