ON THE BOX

All your favourite TV shows from terrestrial TV, satellite/cable and streaming services.
  • 3
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Titans
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Creator: Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman
    First aired: 2018-10-12
    • 3
  • 12
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: True Detective
    Genre: Drama
    Creator: Nic Pizzolatto
    • 12
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The Passage
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Creator: Marcos Siega
    First aired: 2019-01-14
    • 5
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Marvel's The Punisher
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama
    Creator: Steve Lightfoot
    First aired: 2017-11-17
    • 5
  • 13
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
    Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, War & Politics
    Creator: Graham Roland, Carlton Cuse
    • 13
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Game of Thrones
    Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure
    Creator: David Benioff, D. B. Weiss
    First aired: 2011-04-17
    • 5
  • 6
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Luther
    Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
    Creator: Neil Cross
    First aired: 2010-05-04
    • 6
    Staci
  • 3
    • 0.00 star(s)
    YOU
    Title: YOU
    Genre: Crime, Drama
    Creator: Sera Gamble, Greg Berlanti
    First aired: 2018-09-09
    • 3
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Escape at Dannemora
    Genre: Drama
    Creator: Brett Johnson, Michael Tolkin
    First aired: 2018-11-18
    • 2
    EmmaG
    EmmaG
  • 2
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: Stranger Things
    Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    Creator: Ross Duffer, Matt Duffer
    First aired: 2016-07-15
    • 2
  • TV show information provided by The Movie Database

    Latest Community Activity

    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
      Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
      Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
    • David76
      David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
      I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
      My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)