MUSIC LIBRARY (1 Viewer)

Music albums you have heard, own, plan to buy or just want to discuss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Lewis Capaldi
    Genre: Singer Songwriter
    Released: 2019
    • 1
    EmmaG
    EmmaG
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Ed Sheeran
    Genre: Pop
    Released: 2019
    • 1
  • 1
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Artist: Amy Macdonald
    Genre: Pop-Rock
    Released: 2017
    • 1
    McAtze
    McAtze
  • 0
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Paul Kalkbrenner
    Genre: Techno
    Released: 2015
    • 0
    McAtze
    McAtze
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Laura Stevenson
    Genre: No Genre Specified
    Released: 2019
    • 1
    Cherub
    Cherub
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Jenny Lewis
    Genre: No Genre Specified
    Released: 2019
    • 1
  • 0
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Weezer
    Genre: Rock/Pop
    Released: 2019
    • 0
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Alanis Morissette
    Genre: Alternative Rock
    Released: 1995
    • 1
    Janey
    Janey
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: George Ezra
    Genre: Singer Songwriter
    Released: 2018
    • 1
  • 1
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Artist: No Doubt
    Genre: Pop
    Released: 2003
    • 1
  • Music information provided by The AudioDB

    Music Thread Filter

      Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
      Could be true! Newcastle United have signed striker Joelinton from Hoffenheim for a club record £40m fee on a six-year deal. The...
    • SteveO
      SteveO replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
      It's a sad indictment on the state of British Politics when nobody is pulling our new Prime Minister up on this;
    • SteveO
      SteveO reacted to Major Tom's post in the thread Pickem/Survivor - 2019 Seasons with Like Like.
      The NFL Pickem and Survivor pools are now open, the first week schedule is available for the Pickem game with Survivor week 1 selection...
    • SteveO
      SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
      The latest OBJ comments are no doubt gonna stir things up among Giants fans such as myself. I get he feels disrespected (if everything...
    • Aimie
      Aimie replied to the thread Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister.
      Doesn't look great for BoJo regarding Brexit.
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread Star Trek: Picard.
      I'm betting that's a captured Borg cube! Janeway and the Borg hunters been busy!
      • attachment.jpg
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Ubisoft).
      The first free episode of The Division 2 has been released for Year 1 Pass holders, as part of title update 5, and takes agents into...
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom reacted to David76's post in the thread Xbox LIVE Deals with Like Like.
      Exactly the same for me. I've been keeping an eye out for a sale on Nier: Automata, but I know if I buy it it'll hit Game Pass soon...
      Microsoft has announced this week's Deals With Gold for Xbox Live Gold members. These deals run through July 30 Xbox One Deals...
      I don't think Bale to Bayern is too likely; it's not the kind of move they tend to make. Age, injuries, wages, etc - it just doesn't...