MUSIC LIBRARY

Music albums you have heard, own, plan to buy or just want to discuss.
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Greta Van Fleet
    Genre: Hard Rock
    Released: 2018
    • 2
    Slenderman
    Slenderman
  • 2
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Artist: Imagine Dragons
    Genre: Indie
    Released: 2017
    • 2
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Jess Glynne
    Genre: Singer Songwriter
    Released: 2018
    • 1
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Carrie Underwood
    Genre: ...
    Released: 2018
    • 1
  • 0
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Daft Punk
    Genre: House
    Released: 2001
    • 0
  • 2
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Artist: Jorja Smith
    Genre: R&B
    Released: 2018
    • 2
    Cherub
    Cherub
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Florence + the Machine
    Genre: Indie
    Released: 2018
    • 1
  • 0
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Camila Cabello
    Genre: Pop
    Released: 2018
    • 0
  • 3
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Artist: Christina Aguilera
    Genre: Pop
    Released: 2018
    • 3
    The Kat
    The Kat
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Artist: Snow Patrol
    Genre: Alternative Rock
    Released: 2018
    • 1
    Music information provided by The AudioDB

    Latest Community Activity

    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
      Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
      Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
    • David76
      David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
      I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
      My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)