    Major Tom replied to the thread General Premier League 2019/20 Discussion Thread.
    Fractional offsides, endless debates about the handball rule, and lots of fans now making big square gestures in the stands. VAR has...
  • Major Tom
    Microsft has rolled out a new update to all Alpha Skip-Ahead testers that adds a new button to the upper right of the My Games & Apps...
    • 099786.jpg
    • 099787.jpg
    Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 18 November 2019. Xbox One Deals...
  • Jess
    Jess replied to the thread Gold Digger.
    Yes, very well set up. I am thinking the eldest son is going to go off the rails big time
  • Jess
    Jess reacted to Biscuit's post in the thread Gold Digger with Like Like.
    The first episode was pretty excellent IMO. Julia Ormond and Ben Barnes fantastic as was supporting cast.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF (1 Viewer)

Long time lurker but first time poster? Introduce yourself to our community here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Users: 0, Guests: 1)