Movies Thread Filter

    Zidane replied to the thread The Outer Worlds.
    I'm still only in the early hours of the game (just finished Edgewater). Haven't gotten too deep into the RPG elements, but watched a...
  • Zidane
    Zidane replied to the thread Heavy Metal.
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread Watchmen.
    Watchmen If You Don't Like My Story, Write Your Own Season: 1 Episode: 4 Air date: 2019-11-10 Reclusive trillionaire Lady Trieu...
    • dWZguHFLR6NadrvmQ5Kh10WgqSY.jpg
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread The Donald Trump Thread.
    This story on the NBC News website about a senior Trump official who seems to have made stuff up all over the place including making a...
  • SteveO
    SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
    My thoughts on the game. 1. 49ers defense is absolutely legitimate, particularly against the pass. They gave the offense more than...

AT THE MOVIES (1 Viewer)

Review movies that you have seen and preview upcoming releases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

  • 7
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: The Irishman (2019)
    Tagline: Time changes nothing
    Genre: Drama, Crime
    Director: Martin Scorsese
    Runtime: 209
    Release: 2019-10-13
    • 7
    CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Ford v. Ferrari (2019)
    Tagline: They took the American dream for a ride
    Genre: Drama, Action, History
    Director: James Mangold
    Release: 2019-07-03
    • 5
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Dune (2020)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Science Fiction
    Director: Denis Villeneuve
    Release: 2020-10-19
    • 1
  • 6
    • 2.50 star(s)
    Title: Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)
    Tagline: Welcome to the day after judgement day
    Genre: Action, Science Fiction
    Director: Tim Miller
    Runtime: 128
    Release: 2019-10-23
    • 6
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Bad Boys for Life (2020)
    Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime
    Director: Adil El Arbi, Bilall Fallah
    Release: 2020-01-16
    • 2
    Biscuit
    Biscuit
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Jumanji: The Next Level (2019)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
    Director: Jake Kasdan
    Release: 2019-12-04
    • 5
  • 6
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Doctor Sleep (2019)
    Tagline: Dare to go back
    Genre: Horror
    Director: Mike Flanagan
    Runtime: 152
    Release: 2019-10-30
    • 6
    Zaxxon
    Zaxxon
  • 7
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)
    Genre: Drama, Comedy
    Director: Quentin Tarantino
    Runtime: 159
    Release: 2019-07-25
    • 7
    Biscuit
    Biscuit
  • 3
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Zombieland: Double Tap (2019)
    Genre: Horror, Action, Comedy
    Director: Ruben Fleischer
    Runtime: 99
    Release: 2019-10-09
    • 3
  • 4
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The Laundromat (2019)
    Genre: Drama, Crime, Comedy
    Director: Steven Soderbergh
    Runtime: 96
    Release: 2019-09-05
    • 4
    Regan
    Regan
  • Movie information provided by The Movie Database