  • Bandit replied to the thread US Sports The NFL 2018 Thread.
    A lot of games going down to the wire this week.
  • Some Random Guy replied to the thread US Sports The NFL 2018 Thread.
    He is ruining a perfectly good QB with his stupid play calling systems that worked once about 14 years ago. I know a lot of people...
  • Bandit replied to the thread US Sports The NFL 2018 Thread.
    His accuracy is a bit questionable at times. A lot of throws are low meaning difficult catches or not many yards after catch.
  • Bandit replied to the thread US Sports The NFL 2018 Thread.
    All that’s needed to top it off is a couple of pointless wins to take them out of the #1 draft pick slot.
  • Bandit reacted Like to SteveO's post in the thread US Sports The NFL 2018 Thread.
    Didn't really work out, Saints lead 24-7 at the half. Wentz hasn't had a great year so far and isn't looking at his best here either.

AT THE MOVIES (3 Viewers)

Review movies that you have seen and preview upcoming releases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

  • 0
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (2018)
    Tagline: Stories live forever. People don't.
    Genre: Comedy, Drama, Western
    Director: Joel Coen, Ethan Coen
    Runtime: 132
    Release: 2018-11-09
    • 0
  • 3
    • 1.00 star(s)
    Title: Mandy (2018)
    Genre: Action, Thriller, Horror
    Director: Panos Cosmatos
    Runtime: 122
    Release: 2018-09-13
    • 3
  • 7
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: They Shall Not Grow Old (2018)
    Genre: Documentary, History, War
    Director: Peter Jackson
    Runtime: 99
    Release: 2018-10-16
    • 7
    • Like 1
  • 4
    • 3.00 star(s)
    Title: Outlaw King (2018)
    Tagline: Based on the untold true story
    Genre: Drama, War, Action, History
    Director: David Mackenzie
    Runtime: 137
    Release: 2018-11-09
    • 4
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Captive State (2019)
    Tagline: Ten Years Ago They Took Our Planet. Today, We Take It Back
    Genre: Thriller, Science Fiction
    Director: Rupert Wyatt
    Release: 2019-03-29
    • 1
    Lagan
    Lagan
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Crazy Rich Asians (2018)
    Tagline: The only thing crazier than love is family
    Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
    Director: Jon M. Chu
    Runtime: 121
    Release: 2018-08-15
    • 2
  • 8
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: A Star Is Born (2018)
    Genre: Drama, Music, Romance
    Director: Bradley Cooper
    Runtime: 135
    Release: 2018-09-28
    • 8
  • 7
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)
    Tagline: Fearless Lives Forever
    Genre: Drama, Music
    Director: Dexter Fletcher
    Release: 2018-11-01
    • 7
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The Cable Guy (1996)
    Tagline: There's no such thing as free cable.
    Genre: Comedy, Drama, Thriller
    Director: Ben Stiller
    Runtime: 96
    Release: 1996-06-10
    • 1
    The Kat
    The Kat
  • 3
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Widows (2018)
    Tagline: Left with nothing. Capable of anything.
    Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
    Director: Steve McQueen
    Runtime: 128
    Release: 2018-11-09
    • 3
  • Movie information provided by The Movie Database