AT THE MOVIES (136 Viewers)

Review movies that you have seen and preview upcoming releases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Users: 0, Guests: 136)

  • 7
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The King's Man (2020)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy
    Director: Matthew Vaughn
    Release: 2020-02-12
    • 7
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction
    Director: Jon Watts
    Release: 2019-07-03
    • 5
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    The Current War (2019) (23 Viewers)
    Title: The Current War (2019)
    Tagline: Power changes everything
    Genre: Drama, History
    Director: Alfonso Gomez-Rejon
    Runtime: 105
    Release: 2019-07-18
    • 1
  • 5
    • 2.50 star(s)
    Midsommar (2019) (40 Viewers)
    Title: Midsommar (2019)
    Tagline: Let the festivities begin.
    Genre: Horror, Drama
    Director: Ari Aster
    Runtime: 147
    Release: 2019-07-03
    • 5
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Aladdin (2019) (42 Viewers)
    Title: Aladdin (2019)
    Tagline: Choose Wisely.
    Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, Family
    Director: Guy Ritchie
    Runtime: 130
    Release: 2019-05-22
    • 1
  • 3
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Yesterday (2019)
    Tagline: Everyone in the world has forgotten The Beatles. Everyone except Jack…
    Genre: Comedy, Music, Romance
    Director: Danny Boyle
    Runtime: 112
    Release: 2019-06-27
    • 3
  • 6
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Alita: Battle Angel (2019)
    Tagline: An angel falls. A warrior rises.
    Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Thriller, Romance
    Director: Robert Rodriguez
    Runtime: 122
    Release: 2019-01-31
    • 6
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Stuber (2019) (30 Viewers)
    Title: Stuber (2019)
    Genre: Action, Comedy
    Director: Michael Dowse
    Runtime: 105
    Release: 2019-07-11
    • 2
    Biscuit
    Biscuit
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
      • Like
    Title: The Lion King (2019)
    Genre: Adventure, Animation, Family, Drama
    Director: Jon Favreau
    Release: 2019-07-17
    • 5
    Smurfette
    Smurfette
  • 4
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Atomic Blonde (2017)
    Tagline: Talents can be overrated.
    Genre: Action, Mystery, Thriller
    Director: David Leitch
    Runtime: 115
    Release: 2017-07-26
    • 4
    Biscuit
    Biscuit
  • Movie information provided by The Movie Database

    Movies Thread Filter

      I think Trippier could do well in Spain. He has very good technique his lack of pace lets him down. He had a very poor season last year...
    • Major Tom
      Major Tom replied to the thread Google Stadia.
      Google has clarified a few points regarding the launch and features of Stadia. In a Reddit AMA hosted by Stadia director of product...
    • Bandit
      Bandit posted the thread Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix) in VIDEO GAME NEWS.
      Releasing on Xbox One, PS4, Stadia and PC on May 15th, 2020
    • Bandit
      Bandit replied to the thread Formula 1 2019: Discussion Thread.
      The ground effect cars will cost millions to develop and have absolutely no real world application either. It is a step in the right...
    • Bandit
      Bandit replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
      Tripper seems so much younger than he actually is at 28/29 in September Had a poor season last year, £20million is great business from...
    • Bandit
      Bandit replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
      No idea how Hill got away without a suspension. They have him on tape threatening his girlfriend like. Insane.
    • SteveO
      SteveO replied to the thread NFL 2019 General Discussion Thread.
      Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill will not be suspended by the NFL after an investigation into alleged child abuse.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Adventure Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
      Agents of Shield season 7 will be its final season.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Mindhunter.
      The second season of Netflix’s “Mindhunter” is headed our way on August 16th, and the streaming service has today provided us with our...
      • mindhunter-2.jpg
      • mindhunter-4.jpg
      • mindhunter-5.jpg
      • mindhunter-6.jpg
      • mindhunter-13.jpg
      • mindhunter-16.jpg
    • David76
      David76 posted the thread Mindhunter in ON THE BOX.
      Title: Mindhunter Genre: Drama, Crime Creator: Joe Penhall First aired: 2017-10-13 Overview: An agent in the FBI's Elite...
      • r7RIwuceOaDP4KTmU1EFeDniRq4.jpg