AT THE MOVIES

Review movies that you have seen and preview upcoming releases.
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The Batman (2021)
    Genre: Action, Drama, Crime, Mystery
    Director: Matt Reeves
    Release: 2021-06-25
    • 5
    Slenderman
    Slenderman
  • 4
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Angel Has Fallen (2019)
    Genre: Action, Thriller
    Director: Ric Roman Waugh
    Release: 2019-08-23
    • 4
  • 5
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Apollo 11 (2019)
    Tagline: A Cinematic Event 50 Years In The Making
    Genre: Documentary
    Director: Todd Douglas Miller
    Runtime: 90
    Release: 2019-03-01
    • 5
    Slenderman
    Slenderman
  • 5
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Long Shot (2019)
    Tagline: Unlikely but not impossible
    Genre: Comedy, Romance
    Director: Jonathan Levine
    Runtime: 125
    Release: 2019-05-02
    • 5
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: The Upside (2019)
    Tagline: Based on a true story.
    Genre: Comedy, Drama
    Director: Neil Burger
    Runtime: 126
    Release: 2019-01-10
    • 2
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Eighth Grade (2018)
    Tagline: Based on the most awkward year of your life
    Genre: Comedy, Drama
    Director: Bo Burnham
    Runtime: 94
    Release: 2018-01-19
    • 1
  • 0
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019)
    Genre: Fantasy
    Director: Joachim Rønning
    Release: 2019-10-16
    • 0
    Smurfette
    Smurfette
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: POKÉMON Detective Pikachu (2019)
    Tagline: Partner Up!
    Genre: Mystery, Family, Crime, Fantasy, Comedy, Science Fiction
    Director: Rob Letterman
    Runtime: 105
    Release: 2019-05-03
    • 1
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019)
    Tagline: The Grace Period Is Over
    Genre: Crime, Action, Thriller
    Director: Chad Stahelski
    Release: 2019-05-16
    • 2
  • 0
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Tolkien (2019)
    Tagline: A Life of Love, Courage & Fellowship.
    Genre: Drama
    Director: Dome Karukoski
    Runtime: 112
    Release: 2019-05-03
    • 0
  • Movie information provided by The Movie Database

    Movies Thread Filter

    Latest Community Activity

    • Some Random Guy
      Some Random Guy replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
      Great player, captain and ambassador. He will definitely be missed by City.
    • Some Random Guy
      Some Random Guy replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
      The power Wilder has is frightening, the sound of that punch connecting was sickening. Shame he’s an absolute idiot.
    • SteveO
      SteveO replied to the thread Summer Transfer Window 2019.
      Lloyd Kelly signs for Bournemouth. I thought he would have signed for Liverpool. Young left back but sounds like he could be a good one.
    • SteveO
      SteveO replied to the thread Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City.
      Kompany personified the character that was needed to drag city out of the old haphazard ways and into the new era of Mancini and beyond...
    • SteveO
      Captain Vincent Kompany has left Manchester City to become player-manager at former club Anderlecht. The 33-year-old defender has...
    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
      Fantastic from Man City. I didn't give Watford much of a chance beforehand but I didn't expect them to get hammered either.
    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread The Latest Boxing Crack.
      Good win for Billy Joe Saunders last night. Still can't believe one judge gave Isufi 3 rounds. Forget about drug testing the fighters...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Angel Has Fallen (2019).
      Sign me up. Love these cheesy actioners. Not overly mad on the being-framed-and-on-the-run-to-prove-his-innocence plot. Going a bit...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread FA Cup 2018/19.
      City are on a different level. They made that look ridiculously easy. Could have been different if Pereyra had put that early chance...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Days Gone (Bend Studios).
      Was that the one where you used the napalm molotovs?