AT THE MOVIES

Review movies that you have seen and preview upcoming releases.
  • 4
    • 4.50 star(s)
    Title: The Favourite (2018)
    Genre: Drama, History, Comedy
    Director: Yorgos Lanthimos
    Runtime: 120
    Release: 2018-11-20
    • 4
  • 2
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Mary Queen of Scots (2018)
    Genre: Drama, History
    Director: Josie Rourke
    Release: 2018-09-14
    • 2
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019)
    Tagline: The Grace Period Is Over
    Genre: Crime, Action, Thriller
    Director: Chad Stahelski
    Release: 2019-05-16
    • 1
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction
    Director: Jon Watts
    Release: 2019-07-03
    • 1
  • 8
    • 4.50 star(s)
    Title: Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018)
    Tagline: Some Missions Are Not A Choice
    Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller
    Director: Christopher McQuarrie
    Release: 2018-07-26
    • 8
    Cherub
    Cherub
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Green Book (2018)
    Tagline: Inspired by a true friendship
    Genre: Drama, Comedy
    Director: Peter Farrelly
    Runtime: 130
    Release: 2018-11-16
    • 1
  • 5
    • 5.00 star(s)
    Title: Stan & Ollie (2018)
    Tagline: The untold story of the world's greatest comedy act.
    Genre: Comedy, Drama
    Director: Jon S. Baird
    Release: 2018-12-28
    • 5
    Connie
    Connie
  • 8
    • 4.00 star(s)
    Title: Bumblebee (2018)
    Tagline: Every Adventure Has A Beginning
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction
    Director: Travis Knight
    Release: 2018-12-20
    • 8
  • 12
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Captain Marvel (2019)
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction
    Director: Ryan Fleck, Anna Boden
    • 12
  • 1
    • 0.00 star(s)
    Title: Mary Poppins Returns (2018)
    Tagline: Magic Always Returns
    Genre: Fantasy, Music, Family
    Director: Rob Marshall
    Runtime: 131
    Release: 2018-12-19
    • 1
  • Movie information provided by The Movie Database

    Latest Community Activity

    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Chelsea have confirmed the loan signing of Higuain for the rest of the season. I'd say PSG are gutted. Lost Rabiot to them and now De...
    • Dylan
      Dylan replied to the thread What Are You Reading?.
      Hunt Them Down by Simon Gervais. Enjoyed it, the central character has the potential to be a Jack Reacher type.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Sad news about Emiliano Sala. Poor poor guy. Why didn't he just take a few more hours out of his weekend and fly first class on a...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread January 2019 Transfer Window.
      Summer signing but someone a few clubs were after, €75m and another possible €11m in add ons.
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner.
      Broner really showed nothing in that fight, low output, back on the ropes, circling out of range and holding all the time. Manny did a...
    • David76
      David76 liked Major Tom's post in the thread Resident Evil 2.
      I remember playing RE2 when it first came out in 1998, so much hype then too, it was brilliant. Got my mate to play the first couple...
    • David76
      David76 replied to the thread Resident Evil 2.
      My code arrived from CD Keys. Pre loading now :)