8
Gaming
54
Movies
10
TV Shows
10
Apex Legends
Respawn's Titanfall spin-off comes with two important disclaimers:
  • It's not Titanfall 3, with all the disappointment that brings
  • It's a free-to-play battle royale game, with all the limits that brings
But, on its own terms...
General Warframe (Digital Extremes)
Warframe has some major content releases coming up that will introduce a new faction, open-world environments, and spaceship combat.

The Warframe Switch edition isn’t the only major news to emerge from Digital Extremes this week. As detailed...
General Shadow of the Tomb Raider Info and News
The new Shadow of the Tomb Raider trailer has now released which does an excellent job of getting us excited for the release of the game, which is coming on September 14th.

This is the first we have seen of the game after we got the teaser...
Oscars 2019
Best Picture

Black Panther
BlacKkKlansman
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Favourite
Green Book
Roma
A Star is Born
Vice

Best Director

Spike Lee - BlacKkKlansman
Pawel Pawlikowski - Cold War
Yorgos Lanthimos - The Favourite...
Drama True Detective
egrBNjbMKbUao19dJcSNiw4xlft.jpg

Title: True Detective

Genre: Drama

Creator: Nic Pizzolatto

Cast: Mahershala Ali, Stephen Dorff, Carmen Ejogo, Scoot McNairy...
Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat 11 was originally announced at The Game Awards 2018, the game will be available for PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One. The game’s Switch release has come as somewhat of a surprise, but it’s worth pointing out that NetherRealm has a...
The Passage
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fforumbanter-eadd.kxcdn.com%2Fdata%2Ftv%2FLargePosters%2F745-aquYKS9cFzmULgV6mSnS2RPjxdp.jpg&hash=925779bcd366fa74edbdd06d54c4c76f

Title: The Passage

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Creator: Marcos Siega

Cast: Mark-Paul...
General Dead Or Alive 6 (Koei Tecmo)
Koei Tecmo has announced a new instalment in the Dead or Alive fighting game series: Dead or Alive 6.

Dead or Alive 6 is in development for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game was revealed earlier by...
The Favourite (2018)
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forumbanter.com%2Fdata%2Fmovies%2FLargePosters%2F4hgPWxYeGWtTEx9BPhUo99wj77z.jpg&hash=6a78d6d40e72f99c29206c41e6887baa

Title: The Favourite

Genre: Drama, History, Comedy

Director: Yorgos Lanthimos

Cast: Olivia Colman, Emma Stone, Rachel...
New Games For 2019
What new games are you looking forward to playing in 2019?
Xbox Countdown To 2019 Sale
Microsoft has revealed the Countdown sale for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 that discounts over 800 digital games up to 65 percent off.

Running from today (December 22nd 2018), and continuing through the festive period until we hit the 3rd January...
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forumbanter.com%2Fdata%2Fmovies%2FLargePosters%2FlaMM4lpQSh5z6KIBPwWogkjzBVQ.jpg&hash=6f53da56fff5c5772b72648668d3da61

Title: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Tagline: More Than One Wears The Mask

Genre: Action, Adventure, Animation, Science...