PC Gaming Steam Summer Sale 2018 Is Live
The Steam Summer Sale is live with various discounts highlighted.

Dubbed the Intergalactic Summer Sale, discounts are available from today, June 21 through July 5.

Today’s highlights include...
Open World Games
Essentially these games are all about freedom of the player and the ultimate answer to that feeling of "but wouldn't it be cool if we could also do this..." that we felt playing the games of the yesteryear when games were constrained by the...
What Beer Are We Drinking This Week?
Basically, every week or 2 I try a new beer/ale that I never had before. Sometimes it's on draft from my local and sometimes it is a can or bottle bought from the supermarket but more often than not just a pint in a random pub.

Last night I...
General Dying Light 2 (Techland)
Dying Light 2 was revealed for the first time at Microsoft's E3 2018 presentation on June 10. Chris Avellone came on stage at the presentation to reveal a gameplay demo for the upcoming survival game.

Once again...
General The Crew 2 (Ubisoft)
Ubisoft has announced a closed beta for The Crew 2 coming to PC and console at the end of the month.

The Crew 2 closed beta will run from 8AM UTC / 9AM BST/ 10AM CEST / 4AM EDT on Thursday, May 31 to 8AM UTC / 9AM BST/ 10AM CEST / 4AM EDT on...
The World Cup 2018 Thread
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.mehrnews.com%2Fd%2F2017%2F12%2F01%2F4%2F2650955.jpg&hash=c33d6c4b2bbc164ceff1b08f5a3c950d

Not long now until the World Cup gets underway. Some interesting matches in the group stages. Group B has a few local derbies between Portugal, Spain and Morocco. To add more spice...