Xbox One July Dashboard Update
Microsoft released its Xbox One July dashboard update to all users yesterday, and the main new feature allows Xbox owners to start games that are downloading...
PC Gaming Twitch Prime (Free Games)
Twitch Prime members can look forward to a free game every day in the run-up to Amazon Prime Day.

To kick off the festivities in the in the lead up to Amazon Prime Day, Twitch Prime members are being offered a free game every day up until July...
PC Gaming Steam Summer Sale 2018 Is Live
The Steam Summer Sale is live with various discounts highlighted.

Dubbed the Intergalactic Summer Sale, discounts are available from today, June 21 through July 5.

Today’s highlights include...
Open World Games
Essentially these games are all about freedom of the player and the ultimate answer to that feeling of "but wouldn't it be cool if we could also do this..." that we felt playing the games of the yesteryear when games were constrained by the...
What Beer Are We Drinking This Week?
Basically, every week or 2 I try a new beer/ale that I never had before. Sometimes it's on draft from my local and sometimes it is a can or bottle bought from the supermarket but more often than not just a pint in a random pub.

Last night I...
General Dying Light 2 (Techland)
Dying Light 2 was revealed for the first time at Microsoft's E3 2018 presentation on June 10. Chris Avellone came on stage at the presentation to reveal a gameplay demo for the upcoming survival game.

Once again...