Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.

Latest Posts New Threads

If you were to be stuck in a lift, would you prefer to be alone or in company?

  • Alone

  • With One Person

  • With A Small Group

  • With A Large Group

  • Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Letting off steam after a 12-hour shift 🤯
Gemma wrote on Some Random Guy's profile.
Do you have any new Genesis 8 models?
Been a busy few days. Vino Time.
Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas

Forum Statistics

Members
39
Latest member
CaptainObvious

Media Gallery Statistics

Categories
3
Albums
6
Uploaded media
15
Embedded media
27
Comments
16
Disk usage
4.6 MB

WHAT'S POPULAR?

What's Popular? Here you will find some of our more popular recent content.

FORUM BANTER

Our main forum for general chat. A place for discussions and banter.
  • Aimie

AFTER HOURS

After hours is the place to come on boards where general discussion can be light-hearted. The aim here is to have a bit of a laugh and not to piss anybody off while doing so.

SPORTS DESK

Whether it be sporting heroes or sporting events here you'll find discussions and debates from the world of sport.

FOOD, DRINK & RECIPES

Food, food glorious food! And drink, we can't forget the beverages. Remember to check out our awesome recipe section!

AT THE MOVIES

Review movies that you have seen and preview upcoming releases.

ON THE BOX

All your favourite TV shows from terrestrial TV, satellite/cable and streaming services.
  • Aimie

MOVIES & TV SHOW CHAT

Rumours, debates, favourite lists from the world of movies and television.

COMPUTERS & TECH

Anything to do with computers, mobile devices and technology.

VIDEO GAME CHAT

The latest gaming news and rumours and anything to do with consoles.

MUSIC BOX

Music Box is for those who love to discuss music.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Long time lurker but first time poster? Introduce yourself to our community here!

SITE ANNOUNCEMENTS

All of the latest information about anything going on in the Forum Banter community

SITE ISSUES & FEEDBACK

Member questions, feedback, requests, problems, and complaints.

Who's Online Visited Recently Newest Members

Donations

  1. Current progress

    £35.00
  2. Goal