Welcome to our online community. Feel free to sign up today. Everyone is welcome here.

Latest Posts New Threads

Latest profile posts

Major Tom wrote on Janey's profile.
Didn't recognise you the other day! Sorry :p
Gemma wrote on Some Random Guy's profile.
Do you have any new Genesis 8 models?
Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas
Back to work with a bang tomorrow. Six classes booked in!!

Forum Statistics

Unanswered questions
1
Answered questions
1
Members
44
Latest member
LouLou

Media Gallery Statistics

Categories
3
Albums
8
Uploaded media
23
Embedded media
51
Comments
18
Disk usage
14.8 MB

WHAT'S POPULAR?

What's Popular? Here you will find some of our more popular recent content.

FORUM BANTER

Our main forum for general chat. A place for discussions and banter.

AFTER HOURS

After hours is the place to come on boards where general discussion can be light-hearted. The aim here is to have a bit of a laugh and not to piss anybody off while doing so.

SPORTS DESK

Whether it be sporting heroes or sporting events here you'll find discussions and debates from the world of sport.

FOOD, DRINK & RECIPES

Food, food glorious food! And drink, we can't forget the beverages. Remember to check out our awesome recipe section!

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Got a question that needs answering? Maybe one of our members can help you out.
  • Connie

AT THE MOVIES

Review movies that you have seen and preview upcoming releases.

ON THE BOX

All your favourite TV shows from terrestrial TV, satellite/cable and streaming services.
  • Connie

MOVIES & TV SHOW CHAT

Rumours, debates, favourite lists from the world of movies and television.
  • Gemma

COMPUTERS & TECH

Anything to do with computers, mobile devices and technology.

VIDEO GAME CHAT

The latest gaming news and rumours and anything to do with consoles.

MUSIC BOX

Music Box is for those who love to discuss music.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Long time lurker but first time poster? Introduce yourself to our community here!
  • Janey

SITE ANNOUNCEMENTS

All of the latest information about anything going on in the Forum Banter community
  • Gemma

SITE ISSUES & FEEDBACK

Member questions, feedback, requests, problems, and complaints.

Who's Online Visited Recently Newest Members

Donations

Total amount
£35.00
Goal